Specsavers Emerald has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Optometrist to join the store on a 2-year Designate Partner program – No upfront cost and opportunity to try partnership before committing long term.
Known as the gateway to outback Queensland, Emerald sits on the banks of the Nogoa River in the Central Highlands and is a steppingstone to the gem fields of Sapphire and the aquatic pleasures of Lake Maraboon.
Specsavers Emerald is 3 test room store with a varied patient demographic and an extremely welcoming, supportive and social team.
What’s on offer?
- $50k sign on bonus
- Relocation support package tailored to your needs
- Partner with an experienced Specsavers Retail Partner
- Pathway and Partnership development program for duration of time in role
- Great Place to Work accredited 4 years in a row
- Industry leading equipment – including OCT free for EVERY patient
- Administrative support, including payroll, accounts payable and quarterly BAS
- Specsavers’ market-leading brand driving customers to your store
- A market-rate salary and superannuation in addition to your share of store profits
If you would like to find out more about this fantastic opportunity, please reach out for a confidential chat or click through to find out more about our Pathway development program.