Specsavers Forest Hill are currently seeking a patient focused Optometrist (with a minimum of 2 years’ experience) to be an integral part of their dynamic team. This is a full time permanent position, starting September 2021. The store sees a wide patient demographic, having strong relationships with local eye specialists.
About the role:
- Highly competitive package – CPD, AHPRA and PII
- Full time permanent opportunity starting September 2021, with potential view to permanency
- Newly renovated store, with market leading technology – OCT and Nidek Equipment
- Collaborate with a highly skilled Retail and Dispensing team
Why choose Specsavers?
- Specsavers are rated the market leader for eye tests, and the retailer of choice for contact lenses in Australia and New Zealand.
- We are on a continual mission to transforming eye health by: eliminating preventable vision loss and blindness, including Glaucoma and Diabetes, through improved prevention and early detection.
- In 2021, we are detecting glaucoma in 1.43% of our patients, nearly matching the reported national prevalence rate of 1.5%
- Proud to have well and truly reached 200,000 KeepSight registrations
- In April 2021, Specsavers had surpassed their target of registering 200,000 patients for their KeepSight initiative, with 80% of KeepSight registered patients who were due for their eye test attending on time
- We are continuously working to reduce the 50% of people with diabetes who do not receive regular eye checks
- We estimate our Optometrists have reduced the level of undiagnosed glaucoma among our patients by at least 60%
This store is star performer under the ‘Specsavers: The Place to Work’ initiative, offering the following key benefits to all store team members:
- Birthday leave
- Volunteer leave
- Access to Specsavers Perks staff discount program
- Two free pairs of glasses each year
- 30% off glasses voucher for family and friends each year
Remember -we have a Refer a Friend cash bonus for any optometrist we place in a locum or full-time position who isn’t known to us, and you can also refer yourself.
For more information, contact Krystle Lee on +61 (0) 404 318 660 or email email@example.com.