Looking to escape the busyness of the city lifestyle? Our Specsavers Albany is looking for an Optometrist to join their community focused team on a 6 month fixed-term contract.
About the role:
- 6 month fixed-term position available
- Attractive salary package of $140,000 + super (pro-rata) on offer
- 5 weeks annual leave (pro-rata)
- Available from January/February 2020
- Work with a mixed demographic including pathology
About the store:
- 2 test room practice with full automated equipment including OCT and HFA3
- Supportive learning environment through video consulting also working closely with GP’s and Ophthalmologists
- Working alongside an experienced retail dispensing team with a strong focus on the patient care
- Loyal patient base due to their strong community focus and involvement
- This store is a star performer under our ‘Specsavers: The Place to Work’ initiative, offering the following key benefits to all store team members:
- Birthday leave
- Volunteer leave
- Access to Specsavers Perks staff discount program
- Two free pairs of glasses each year
Remember – we have a Refer a Friend cash bonus for any optometrist we place in a locum or full-time position who isn’t known to us, and you can also refer yourself.
For a confidential chat about this opportunity, contact Madeleine Curran on +61 (0) 437 840 749 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Transform eye health with Specsavers
Specsavers is on a clear mission to transform eye health in Australia and New Zealand – and we would like you to join us on that mission. Our equipment and technology strategies, our close working relationships with key eye health stakeholders, and our major investments into optometry advancement and dispensing qualifications all contribute to a singular purpose – to transform the eye health of Australians and New Zealanders.
If you’re concerned at the 50% undiagnosed glaucoma cohort and the under-indexing of diabetic retinopathy screenings; if you’re worried that available in-store technology isn’t being used on every patient due to extra fees and charges; and if you’re alarmed at the under-investment in professional dispensing programs and technology – then we urge you to talk to us about how you can make a genuine impact at Specsavers.