Specsavers Malvern are looking for a driven and performance focused Optometrist to join their team as of mid December, 2021!
About the store:
- 2 test room store, plus Audiology
- Varied and mix patient demographic, relatively high volume
- Work with a highly trained and collaborative Retail and dispensing team
About the role:
- 9 month fixed term maternity leave contract starting mid December, 2021
- Highly competitive remuneration package, AHPRA, CPD and PII
- Ability to work one weekend day (preferably Sunday) and one late night
For a confidential chat about this opportunity, contact Krystle Lee on 0404 318 660 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why choose Specsavers?
- Specsavers are rated the market leader for eye tests, and the retailer of choice for contact lenses in Australia and New Zealand.
- We are on a continual mission to transforming eye health by: eliminating preventable vision loss and blindness, including Glaucoma and Diabetes, through improved prevention and early detection.
- In 2021, we are detecting glaucoma in 1.43% of our patients, nearly matching the reported national prevalence rate of 1.5%
- Proud to have well and truly reached 200,000 KeepSight registrations
- In April 2021, Specsavers had surpassed their target of registering 200,000 patients for their KeepSight initiative, with 80% of KeepSight registered patients who were due for their eye test attending on time
- We are continuously working to reduce the 50% of people with diabetes who do not receive regular eye checks
- We estimate our Optometrists have reduced the level of undiagnosed glaucoma among our patients by at least 60%