Specsavers have various locum opportunities available across the ACT region for January 2020. We have positions available for experienced Optometrists who want to pick up one day on a regular basis or block bookings for those who want to combine work and travel!
About the role:
- Locum opportunities across the ACT region for January 2020
- To apply, you must be a qualified optometrist with at least 2 years experience
- Must be available for minimum 1 week (including Saturday)
- 2-week block booking preferred
About the stores:
- You will be supported by a team who is passionate and dedicated in enhancing eye health as you are.
- Be rewarded with attractive rates, have access to market leading technology, and have all flights and accommodation booked by the Specsavers Recruitment team.
We also have a Refer a Friend cash bonus for any optometrist we place in a locum or full-time position who isn’t known to us, and you can also refer yourself.
To find out more about these opportunities, please contact Tamsin Dornbusch on 0499 905 375 or email@example.com
Transforming eye health with Specsavers
Specsavers is on a clear mission to transform eye health in Australia and New Zealand – and we would like you to join us on that mission. Our equipment and technology strategies, our close working relationships with key eye health stakeholders, and our major investments into optometry advancement and dispensing qualifications all contribute to a singular purpose – to transform the eye health of Australians and New Zealanders.
If you’re concerned at the 50% undiagnosed glaucoma cohort and the under-indexing of diabetic retinopathy screenings; if you’re worried that available in-store technology isn’t being used on every patient due to extra fees and charges; and if you’re alarmed at the under-investment in professional dispensing programs and technology – then we urge you to talk to us about how you can make a genuine impact at Specsavers.