We are currently seeking a Clinical Performance Consultant to join our field team based in Victoria on a permanent part-time basis. This role will be responsible for the development and delivery of support and training programs for our optometrists and store teams across Victoria and Tasmania.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following duties:
- Development of productive Optometrists by identifying training/coaching needs to improve clinical and commercial efficiencies
- Developing professional excellence through appropriate training mechanisms within the Specsavers volume optometry model
- Develop clinical excellence through promoting sustainable patient outcome led Optometry
- Support our Optometry team members by supporting our Store Partners to be great mentors
- Support various stores and work closely with our retail field team to review store operations and performance, providing shared learnings around best practice
- Conduct store visits, focusing on observations, assessments and action plans
- Review Optometrist and store support programs via reporting and identify appropriate ongoing support mechanisms with retail field team.
This exciting opportunity will partner with multiple teams across Specsavers and will possess the following skills and experience:
- An Optometrist, preferably with 5+ years’ experience within a volume-based environment
- Strong customer focus and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Previous experience within a training/coaching and/or mentoring role
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet strict deadlines
- A strong communicator with excellent presentation skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build professional relationships.
- Availability to travel, occasionally interstate
- Previous experience within a retail management or business support function will be highly regarded.
Here at Specsavers, we support flexible working wherever possible to assist our people in achieving a balance between their work and personal life. We aim to provide flexibility in where, how and when we work.
We are well-known for valuing our people and offer not only competitive rewards and benefits but also ongoing development and training. We support creative minds and recognise hard work.
If this sounds like you, why wait? Submit your application today via the Specsavers Careers website or contact Anna-Mary Carroll, Talent Acquisition Partner, via firstname.lastname@example.org or 03 8532 8634 for more details.