Specsavers Rockhampton has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Optometrist to join the store on a 2-year Designate Partner program – No upfront cost and opportunity to try partnership before committing long term.
Rockhampton is home to world-class mountain bike trails, treetop boardwalks, ancient caves, bushwalks and hikes. You’ll also find some of Australia’s best breweries, bars and eateries along with day trips to the amazing Great Barrier Reef.
What’s on offer?
- Work across two great stores in Rockhampton North and Allenstown.
- Be part of an extremely welcoming and supportive team with a strong focus on patient care.
- Varied and interesting patient demographic along with close relationships with local Opthals
- Access to market-leading technology – including 3 OCTs (free for EVERY patient), 3 Nidek Tonoref Auto-refractors, 2 Humphrey visual field machines and 2 icare tonometers.
- Great opportunities for continuing education, including our industry-leading leadership program and opportunities to mentor students and graduate Optometrists
This store is a star performer under the ‘Specsavers: The Place to Work’ initiative, offering the following key benefits to all store team members:
- Birthday leave
- Volunteer leave
- Access to Specsavers Perks staff discount program
- Two free pairs of glasses each year
- 30% off glasses voucher for family and friends each year
As a Specsavers joint venture partner, you will have access to the following benefits:
- Administrative support, including payroll, accounts payable and quarterly BAS
- Specsavers’ market-leading brand driving customers to your store
- A market-rate salary and superannuation in addition to your share of store profits
- Annual leave and access to exclusive well-being workshops
Specsavers is proud to announce we’re the 8th best place to work in Australia in 2023, and have been an accredited ‘Great Place to Work’ organisation for the past three years
If you would like to find out more about this fantastic opportunity, please contact Marie on 0408 084 134 or email@example.com for a confidential chat or click through to find out more about our Pathway development program.