One-on-one meetings that are 100% confidential are available for optometry and dispensing professionals looking to step up to practice ownership.
From mid-March, Specsavers will be holding meetings at discreet CBD locations in Sydney and Adelaide for qualified optometrists and dispensers interested in partnership opportunities.
The meetings provide an opportunity to have an in-depth and 100% confidential discussion about how the Specsavers business model is designed to benefit store partners.
- Our Joint Venture Partnership model, which places an optometrist and a dispenser in every store as ‘partners’ who co-own all profits and tradeable equity in their shared business
- The range of support services we provide store partners to allow them to focus on what they do best
- Why the typical Specsavers practice in Australia now records sales of more than $2.5 million each year
- Typical partner profits – individually, our Australian optometry partners earned an average of $260,500 last year, including their market rate salary and share of their store’s profits before tax
- Our market share – more Australians choose Specsavers for their eye care, prescription spectacles and contact lens needs that any other optometrist – some 40% in total
- Our $50 million+ marketing budget for the year ahead and how we plan to spend it to drive patients and customers into Specsavers stores.
If you’re a qualified optometry or dispensing professional ready to take the next step in your career, contact Danielle Ravese, Partner Recruitment Manager, on 0427 724 278 or via email@example.com for more information.