Specsavers Bega has an exciting opportunity for a passionate Optometrist to join the team. This store is located in a beautiful and relaxed town on the Sapphire Coast, between Sydney and Melbourne.
About the role:
- Salary offer of $140,000 + super which will increase $10,000 per year (for 2 years)
- Flexible roster to support work/life balance and ability to have long weekends exploring
- 2 test-room store with market leading equipment including OCT, Icare, Maddox Wing and LEA chart
- Work in a growing and community focused practice
- Work with a supportive and experienced team
- Excellent opportunities for further career development and progression – including pathway to partnership
This store is a star performer under our ‘Specsavers: The Place to Work’ initiative, offering the following key benefits to all store team members:
- Volunteer leave
- Birthday leave
- Access to Specsavers Perks staff discount program
- Two free pairs of glasses each year
- 30% off glasses voucher for family and friends each year
Why choose Specsavers?
- Specsavers are rated the market leader for eye tests, and the retailer of choice for contact lenses in Australia and New Zealand.
- We are on a continual mission to transforming eye health by: eliminating preventable vision loss and blindness, including Glaucoma and Diabetes, through improved prevention and early detection.
- In 2021, we are detecting glaucoma in 1.43% of our patients, nearly matching the reported national prevalence rate of 1.5%
- Proud to have well and truly reached 200,000 KeepSight registrations
- In April 2021, Specsavers had surpassed their target of registering 200,000 patients for their KeepSight initiative, with 80% of KeepSight registered patients who were due for their eye test attending on time
- We are continuously working to reduce the 50% of people with diabetes who do not receive regular eye checks
- We estimate our Optometrists have reduced the level of undiagnosed glaucoma among our patients by at least 60%
For a confidential chat about this opportunity, contact Bec Smith on +61 (0) 418 843 445 or email email@example.com
If you are a final year student or recent graduate, please contact your Graduate Recruitment Consultant or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you aren’t looking but know someone who is, you could earn up to $15k through our Refer a Friend bonus