Specsavers Emerald has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Optometrist looking to take the next step in their career.
- Relocation support available
- Mentorship of graduates and final year optometry students
- Social and welcoming team to help you settle into the community
- Work with a mixed demographic including pathology
- Experienced retail support team
- Extremely loyal patient database
- 2-test room store with state of the art equipment – including OCT
- Rapidly growing small city located in the Central Highlands region of Queensland
- All the amenities of a big city but the relaxed lifestyle of a regional town
Not sure if partnership is right for you? Why not try before you buy!
- Full time permanent or 12-24-month fixed term will be discussed for the right candidate
For a confidential chat about this opportunity, contact Marie Stewart on +61 (0) 408 084 134 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Transform eye health with Specsavers
Specsavers is on a clear mission to transform eye health in Australia and New Zealand – and we would like you to join us on that mission. Our equipment and technology strategies, our close working relationships with key eye health stakeholders, and our major investments into optometry advancement and dispensing qualifications all contribute to a singular purpose – to transform the eye health of Australians and New Zealanders.
If you’re concerned at the 50% undiagnosed glaucoma cohort and the under-indexing of diabetic retinopathy screenings; if you’re worried that available in-store technology isn’t being used on every patient due to extra fees and charges; and if you’re alarmed at the under-investment in professional dispensing programs and technology – then we urge you to talk to us about how you can make a genuine impact at Specsavers.