Optometrist Opportunity – Specsavers Bendigo, VIC
Specsavers are seeking skilled Optometrists who are dedicated to eyecare and have a passion for making a difference in the lives of our community. Be surrounded by natural beauty, with national parks, wineries, and beautiful country landscapes just a short drive away.
About the role:
- Highly attractive salary on offer!
- Work with market leading technology, including OCT which is free for every patient!
- Large 4 test room store, work with a variety of ages from toddler to elderly patients with lots of Pathology
- Our Optometrists pride themselves on having a close relationship with the local Ophthalmologists
- Work with an experienced retail team, allowing you to focus solely on patient care
- Unique opportunity to work across two stores
This store is a star performer under our ‘Specsavers: The Place to Work’ initiative, offering the following key benefits to all store team members:
- Birthday leave
- Volunteer Leave
- Access to Specsavers Perks staff discount program
- Two free pairs of glasses each year
- 30% off glasses voucher for family and friends each year
Why choose Specsavers?
- Specsavers are rated the market leader for eye tests, and the retailer of choice for contact lenses in Australia and New Zealand
- We are on a continual mission to transform eye health by: eliminating preventable vision loss and blindness, including Glaucoma and Diabetes, through improved prevention and early detection
- Specsavers optometrists are picking up 90% of avoidable blindness in the community
- Proud to have well and truly reached 700,000 KeepSight registrations
- Our stores have a 93% Glaucoma detection rate
- 1 in 5 kids are on Myopia management
- Specsavers is proud to announce we’re the 8th best place to work in Australia in 2023, and have been an accredited ‘Great Place to Work’ organisation for the past three years
- Since 2011, Specsavers has donated $7.8 million dollars to The Fred Hollows Foundation to help fund vital projects that improve the delivery of eye health services, strengthen health systems, and build a workforce for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples to help end avoidable blindness
For a confidential chat, contact Leah Coulter on +61 (0) 429 783 450 or email@example.com or click here to see what a Day in the life of a Specsavers Optom looks like.
If you are a final year student or recent graduate, please contact your Graduate Recruitment Consultant or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you aren’t looking but know someone who is, you could earn up to $15k through our Refer a Friend bonus