Specsavers is experiencing continual growth through 2020/21 and with growth comes opportunity. We are looking for experienced optics candidates to join Specsavers across Australia & New Zealand.
Specsavers is a leading International Optical retailer with over 35,000 employee’s working across 12 countries. We are a multi award winning company and we place service and value are at the core of what we pride ourselves on.
Our Culture and Values are what makes us stand apart from our competitors and due to our continued growth, we are seeking highly motivated and inspirational store managers to join us across Australia.
To be considered for this role you must be passionate about retail and can see themselves as making a career out of working in the Optical Industry.
What Experience Are We Looking For:
- Previous optics experience or Cert IV Dispensing qualifications
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills
- Ability to Role Model Specsavers Behaviours and Values
- Work under pressure along with being able to delegate effectively
What’s Your Day Job look Like:
- Deliver exceptional customer service
- Able to meet and exceed KPI targets
- Assisting patients with all enquiries and optics needs
- Undertaking pre-testing including use of the OCT
Great Place to Work Entitlements:
- Attractive salary package
- Birthday leave
- Volunteer Leave
- 2 Free pairs of glasses
- Access to Specsavers Perks staff discount program
- Provide leading industry technical training
- Support your development to become a future specsavers store owner
- Flexible roster for work / life balance
How to apply:
If this sounds like you, please contact:
For Australia: Amanda Kalasuriya on 0499 922 176 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For New Zealand: Lucy Markus on +64 (27) 253 4195 or email@example.com
*Please note due to the high volume of applications only successful candidates will be contacted. We thank you in advanced for your interest in Specsavers*