Specsavers is still experiencing growth in 2020 and with growth comes opportunity. We are looking for experienced optics candidates to join Specsavers across Australia & New Zealand.
Specsavers is a leading International Optical retailer with over 35,000 employee’s working across 12 countries. We are a multi award winning company and we place service and value are at the core of what we pride ourselves on.
Our Culture and Values are what makes us stand apart from our competitors and due to our continued growth, we are seeking highly motivated and inspirational store managers to join us across Australia.
To be considered for this role you must be passionate about retail and can see themselves as making a career out of working in the Optical Industry.
What Experience Are We Looking For:
- Previous optics experience or Cert IV Dispensing qualifications
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills
- Ability to Role Model Specsavers Behaviours and Values
- Work under pressure along with being able to delegate effectively
What’s Your Day Job look Like:
- Coach and develop a large retail team of 20+
- Manage the day to day operations of the store and be that front of house support
- Ensure our team deliver exceptional customer service
- Able to meet and exceed KPI targets
- Support the Retail Director in:
- Complaint Resolution
- Performance Discussions
- Maintenance of Store Presentation Standards and Stock Management
Great Place to Work Entitlements:
- Attractive salary package
- Birthday leave
- Volunteer Leave
- 2 Free pairs of glasses
- Access to Specsavers Perks staff discount program
- Provide leading industry technical training
- Support your development to become a future specsavers store owner
- Flexible roster for work / life balance
How to apply:
If this sounds like you, call Amanda Kalasuriya on 0499 922 176 or email email@example.com for a confidential discussion on your career.
*Please note due to the high volume of applications only successful candidates will be contacted. We thank you in advanced for your interest in Specsavers*