Specsavers Sunshine Coast are looking for customer focused Optometrists to join their warm and welcoming team.
About the role:
- Flexible rosters to suit work/life balance
- Automated equipment – including OCT, and experienced retail support teams
- A host of professional development opportunities – from our annual clinical conference to ophthalmology-led education programs
- Competitive salaries on offer – including access to Specsavers Perks staff discount program, two free pairs of glasses each year and 30% off glasses voucher for family and friends each year
About the store:
Specsavers has 7 stores across the Sunshine Coast so no matter your circumstances or locations, there will be a store to suit.
- Noosa – 3 test rooms, 10 dispense points – Situated in the Noosa Civic Shopping Centre
- Nambour – 3 test rooms, 6 dispense points – situated in the Nambour Plaza shopping centre
- Maroochydore – 5 test rooms, 13 dispense points – Situated in the Sunshine Plaza Shopping Centre
- Buderim – 1 test room, 2 dispense points – situated in the Buderim Marketplace
- Kawana – 2 test rooms, 4 dispense points – situated in the Kawana Shopping World shopping centre
- Currimundi – 2 test rooms, 7 dispense points, situated in the Currimundi Markets shopping centre.
- Beerwah – 1 test room, 4 dispense points – situated in the Beerwah Village Shopping Centre
With experienced retail and dispensing teams to support, you will have all you need to offer an excellent customer experience every time.
For more information, contact Marie Stewart on +61 (0) 408 084 134 or email email@example.com
Transform eye health with Specsavers
Specsavers is on a clear mission to transform eye health in Australia and New Zealand –and we would like you to join us on that mission. Our equipment and technology strategies, our close working relationships with key eye health stakeholders, and our major investments into optometry advancement and dispensing qualifications all contribute to a singular purpose – to transform the eye health of Australians and New Zealanders.
If you’re concerned at the 50% undiagnosed glaucoma cohort and the under-indexing of diabetic retinopathy screenings; if you’re worried that available in-store technology isn’t being used on every patient due to extra fees and charges; and if you’re alarmed at the under-investment in professional dispensing programs and technology – then we urge you to talk to us about how you can make a genuine impact at Specsavers.