Specsavers Western Australia are looking for patient focused Optometrists to join their teams.
With Specsavers continued growth and focus on patient care – now is the perfect time to enquire about starting your career with, or making the change to Specsavers.
About the role:
- Full-time, part-time, fixed term, graduate and locum opportunities available
- Flexible rosters that are confirmed weeks in advance so you can plan ahead
- Attractive salaries – including CPD allowances, AHPRA, PI Insurance, Birthday/Volunteer leave, free glasses, family and friend’s discounts and additional Specsavers Perks.
- Work with market leading technology – including OCT and Humphries Matrix
- Excellent ongoing career development opportunities
About the current locations:
Western Australia is home to a beautiful stretch of coastlines, with gorges and wineries in between. It’s the perfect place to satisfy work/life balance as there is plenty to explore on your time off.
At Specsavers we are still seeing growth within this region and with growth comes opportunity. We are currently looking for optometrists to join our teams at (but not limited to):
- Halls Head
- Midland Gate
- Perth Barrack St
Why choose Specsavers?
- Specsavers are rated the market leader for eye tests, and the retailer of choice for contact lenses in Australia and New Zealand.
- We are on a continual mission to transforming eye health by: eliminating preventable vision loss and blindness, including Glaucoma and Diabetes, through improved prevention and early detection.
- In 2021, we are detecting glaucoma in 1.43% of our patients, nearly matching the reported national prevalence rate of 1.5%
- Proud to have well and truly reached 200,000 KeepSight registrations
- In April 2021, Specsavers had surpassed their target of registering 200,000 patients for their KeepSight initiative, with 80% of KeepSight registered patients who were due for their eye test attending on time
- We are continuously working to reduce the 50% of people with diabetes who do not receive regular eye checks
- We estimate our Optometrists have reduced the level of undiagnosed glaucoma among our patients by at least 60%
Don’t miss this opportunity – for more information, contact Maddy Curran today on +61 (0) 437 840 749 or email email@example.com
For final year Optometry students, please contact your dedicated Graduate Recruitment Consultant or firstname.lastname@example.org