From Specsavers consistent focus on patient care we are seeing amazing growth within our Western Australia region and from growth comes opportunity.
About the role:
- Flexible rosters available for both full and part-time opportunities
- Work with market leading technology – including OCT and Humphries Matrix
- Experienced retail dispensing teams with a patient focus
- Attractive salaries – including CPD allowances, AHPRA, PI Insurance, Birthday/Volunteer leave, free glasses, family and friend’s discounts and additional Specsavers Perks.
- Relocation allowances available in some store offers
- Excellent ongoing career development opportunities
About the current locations:
- Belmont Forum
- Halls Head
- Mandurah Forum
- Midland Gate
- Perth CBD
Don’t miss this opportunity – for more information, contact Maddy Curran today on +61 (0) 437 840 749 or email email@example.com
Transform eye health with Specsavers
Specsavers is on a clear mission to transform eye health in Australia and New Zealand – and we would like you to join us on that mission. Our equipment and technology strategies, our close working relationships with key eye health stakeholders, and our major investments into optometry advancement and dispensing qualifications all contribute to a singular purpose – to transform the eye health of Australians and New Zealanders.
If you’re concerned at the 50% undiagnosed glaucoma cohort and the under-indexing of diabetic retinopathy screenings; if you’re worried that available in-store technology isn’t being used on every patient due to extra fees and charges; and if you’re alarmed at the under-investment in professional dispensing programs and technology – then we urge you to talk to us about how you can make a genuine impact at Specsavers.