With everything from Asian food markets and crocodile encounters to open-air movies, and sunset cruises, Australia’s Northern territory can offer it all! We are looking to grow our team in Specsavers Palmerston so what better time to make the move!
About the role:
- Full-time, part-time and fixed term rosters will be considered for the right candidate so if you are considering a relocation but not ready to commit to a permanent move, try it out first!
- A host of professional development opportunities – from our annual clinical conference to ophthalmology-led education programs
- Extremely attractive salary on offer – including PII, CPD, AHPRA, Birthday/Volunteer leave, Free glasses, friends and family discounts and additional Specsavers Perks.
About the store:
Specsavers Palmerston is located in the Oasis Shopping Centre and currently offers 2 test rooms, 5 dispense points and market leading technology – including OCT.
This store is star performer under the ‘Specsavers: The Place to Work’ initiative, offering the following key benefits to all store team members:
- Birthday leave
- Volunteer leave
- Access to Specsavers Perks staff discount program
- Two free pairs of glasses each year
- 30% off glasses voucher for family and friends each year
For a confidential chat about this opportunity, contact Marie Stewart on +61 (0) 408 084 134 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Transform eye health with Specsavers
Specsavers is on a clear mission to transform eye health in Australia and New Zealand – and we would like you to join us on that mission. Our equipment and technology strategies, our close working relationships with key eye health stakeholders, and our major investments into optometry advancement and dispensing qualifications all contribute to a singular purpose – to transform the eye health of Australians and New Zealanders.
If you’re concerned at the 50% undiagnosed glaucoma cohort and the under-indexing of diabetic retinopathy screenings; if you’re worried that available in-store technology isn’t being used on every patient due to extra fees and charges; and if you’re alarmed at the under-investment in professional dispensing programs and technology – then we urge you to talk to us about how you can make a genuine impact at Specsavers.