Specsavers Canberra Civic is looking for an energetic graduate and experienced Optomerist to join their dynamic team!
Canberra is Australia’s capital, located inland from the southeast coast. It is just 2 hours from pristine beaches and snow-capped mountains. Boasting world-class wining and dining, iconic national attractions and breathtaking adventures in the great outdoors, Canberra has everything you need and its all just moments away.
About the store:
- 5 test rooms
- Variety of patient demographic, with alot of corporate professionals
- Work with a high performing Retail and dispensing team
- Located centrally in Canberra Centre Civic with onsite parking
About the role:
- Full time permanent position, but also open to part timer (3-4) days
- Flexibility to cover weekend and late night shift
- Highly competitive package – including PII, APHRA, and CPD
- Excellent career development opportunities
This store is star performer under the ‘Specsavers: The Place to Work’ initiative, offering the following key benefits to all store team members:
- Birthday leave
- Volunteer leave
- Access to Specsavers Perks staff discount program
- Two free pairs of glasses each year
- 30% off glasses voucher for family and friends each year
Remember -we have a Refer a Friend cash bonus for any optometrist we place in a locum or full-time position who isn’t known to us, and you can also refer yourself.
For more information, contact Madeleine Curran +61 (0) 437 840 749 or email email@example.com.
If you are a final year student or recent graduate, please contact your Graduate Recruitment Consultant or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Transform eye health with Specsavers
Specsavers is on a clear mission to transform eye health in Australia and New Zealand – and we would like you to join us on that mission. Our equipment and technology strategies, our close working relationships with key eye health stakeholders, and our major investments into optometry advancement and dispensing qualifications all contribute to a singular purpose – to transform the eye health of Australians and New Zealanders.
If you’re concerned at the 50% undiagnosed glaucoma cohort and the under-indexing of diabetic retinopathy screenings; if you’re worried that available in-store technology isn’t being used on every patient due to extra fees and charges; and if you’re alarmed at the under-investment in professional dispensing programs and technology – then we urge you to talk to us about how you can make a genuine impact at Specsavers.