Due to positive growth in Queensland, Specsavers has opened a brand-new store in Bribie Island. Bribie Island is the smallest and most northerly of three major sand islands forming the coastline sheltering the northern part of Moreton Bay, Queensland. Connected to the mainland by bridge, Bribie Island is an island escape, popular with nature lovers, water sport enthusiasts and families alike.
About the role:
- 3-test room store located in the Bribie Island Shopping centre
- Full time position – Part-time can be considered for the right candidate
- Market leading equipment – including OCT
- Excellent ongoing training and development opportunities
- Competitive salary – including PII and in-store bonuses and incentives
Why choose Specsavers?
- Specsavers are rated the market leader for eye tests, and the retailer of choice for contact lenses in Australia and New Zealand.
- We are on a continual mission to transforming eye health by: eliminating preventable vision loss and blindness, including Glaucoma and Diabetes, through improved prevention and early detection.
- In 2021, we are detecting glaucoma in 1.43% of our patients, nearly matching the reported national prevalence rate of 1.5%
- Proud to have well and truly reached 200,000 KeepSight registrations
- In April 2021, Specsavers had surpassed their target of registering 200,000 patients for their KeepSight initiative, with 80% of KeepSight registered patients who were due for their eye test attending on time
- We are continuously working to reduce the 50% of people with diabetes who do not receive regular eye checks
- We estimate our Optometrists have reduced the level of undiagnosed glaucoma among our patients by at least 60%
For a confidential chat about this opportunity, contact Marie Stewart on 0408 084 134 or email firstname.lastname@example.org