Specsavers Lavington are currently sourcing for an impressive and astute Optometrist to join their growing team!
About the role:
- Flexible rostering – flexible rostering
- Full time permanent position, with excellent career progression opportunities
- Competitive salary package – APHRA, CPD and PII
- Relocation incentives
- In store bonuses
- Therapeutics preferred
About the store:
- 2 test room store that sees a variety of patients
- 5 mins from Albury/Wodonga
- Situated in Lavington Square – free on site parking
- Collaborate with a professional team of highly trained Dispensers and Retail team
Wanting a new change for 2021? A tree change in Lavington could be just for you! 5 mins from Albury, Lavington is the outdoor lovers dream! Blessed with a elegant country vibe, Lavington is known for its water sports, hiking trails and kayaking. The region is blessed with rich food and wine, as they are near the winery regions of Rutherglen and the King Valley.
This store is a star performer under our ‘Specsavers: The Place to Work’ initiative, offering the following key benefits to all store team members:
- Birthday leave
- Volunteer leave
- Two free pairs of glasses each year
- Access to Specsavers Perks staff discount program
- 30% off glasses voucher for family and friends each year
Don’t miss this opportunity – for more information, contact Krystle Lee today on +61 (0) 04 318 660 or email email@example.com.
Transform eye health with Specsavers
Specsavers is on a continual mission to transform eye health in Australia and New Zealand – and we would like you to join us on that mission. Our Transforming Eye Health Strategy is focused on eliminating preventable vision loss and blindness, particularly with diseases such as Glaucoma and Diabetes, through improved prevention, early detection and co-management.
In 2019, we trebled the number of patients we referred for glaucoma and doubled our referrals to support services such as Glaucoma Australia. Our rollout of OCT in every store has resulted in 2.8 million OCT scans conducted and 300,000 visual field tests performed. We are now detecting glaucoma in 1.3% of our patients, which is just below the reported population prevalence of 1.5%. We’ve also launched Keepsight, Australia’s first national diabetic recall program, and registered more than 65,000 Australians, engaging them in regular diabetes eye checks.
If you’re looking to make a genuine impact, and deliver patient-centric, evidence-based preventative eye care and work collaboratively to manage health outcomes, then we urge you to talk to us about how you can join the mission to transform eye health.