Specsavers Craigieburn are sourcing for an exceptional, high performing, experienced Optometrist to join their 5 test room store!
About the role:
- Excellent career progression and development opportunities
- Highly competitive salary offering – CPD, AHPRA, and PII and in store bonuses
- Flexible rostering and timetables
- 20 min testing
- Collaborate with a high performing, and personable Retail and Dispensing team
About the store
- 5 test room store
- See a wide patient demographic, high volume and generally fully booked
- Prime location in Craigieburn Central with on site free parking
For a confidential chat about this opportunity, contact Krystle Lee on 0404 318 660 or email email@example.com.
Transform eye health with Specsavers
Specsavers is on a continual mission to transform eye health in Australia and New Zealand – and we would like you to join us on that mission. Our Transforming Eye Health Strategy is focused on eliminating preventable vision loss and blindness, particularly with diseases such as Glaucoma and Diabetes, through improved prevention, early detection and co-management.
In 2019, we trebled the number of patients we referred for glaucoma and doubled our referrals to support services such as Glaucoma Australia. Our rollout of OCT in every store has resulted in 2.8 million OCT scans conducted and 300,000 visual field tests performed. We are now detecting glaucoma in 1.3% of our patients, which is just below the reported population prevalence of 1.5%. We’ve also launched Keepsight, Australia’s first national diabetic recall program, and registered more than 65,000 Australians, engaging them in regular diabetes eye checks.
If you’re looking to make a genuine impact, and deliver patient-centric, evidence-based preventative eye care and work collaboratively to manage health outcomes, then we urge you to talk to us about how you can join the mission to transform eye health.