Have an exciting career working with varied pathology cases, alongside a team of professionals, at Specsavers Rotorua.
About the role:
- Excellent salary package.
- Support and make an impact in the local community.
- Opportunity to work either 4 or 5 days p/w
- Work with market-leading equipment, including an OCT.
- Registration and PII covered each year
- Work a well-trained retail team, who are all able to dispense and who will make your life easier.
About the store:
Located in the heart of Rotorua, Specsavers Rotorua hosts 4 testing rooms equipped with state-of-the-art technology, including an OCT. You will be become part of their highly professional and friendly team, supported by 2 experienced partners and an experienced retail team. You will have the chance to work with a diverse patient base.
Why choose Specsavers?
- Specsavers are rated the market leader for eye tests, and the retailer of choice for contact lenses in Australia and New Zealand.
- We are on a continual mission to transforming eye health by: eliminating preventable vision loss and blindness, including Glaucoma and Diabetes, through improved prevention and early detection.
- In 2021, we are detecting glaucoma in 1.43% of our patients, nearly matching the reported national prevalence rate of 1.5%
- We are continuously working to reduce the 50% of people with diabetes who do not receive regular eye checks
- We estimate our Optometrists have reduced the level of undiagnosed glaucoma among our patients by at least 60%
For more information, contact Chris Rickard on +64 (0) 27 579 5499 or email email@example.com