Specsavers Queensland are currently looking for independent, highly astute and eager Optometrists to be an integral part of our stores. With Specsavers continued growth and focus on patient care – it’s a great opportunity to join us!
About the role:
- Full-time, part-time, fixed term and locum opportunities available
- Flexible rosters that are confirmed weeks in advance so you can plan ahead
- Attractive salaries – including CPD allowances, AHPRA, PI Insurance, Birthday/Volunteer leave, free glasses, family and friend’s discounts and additional Specsavers Perks.
- Some stores offering relocation bonuses
- Work with market leading technology – including OCT and Humphries Matrix
- Experienced retail dispensing teams with a patient focus
- Excellent ongoing career development opportunities
About the current locations:
Famed for it’s long sandy beaches, surfing spots, and elaborate system of inland canals and waterways, the Gold Coast has something to offer for everyone. It’s also home to theme parks such as Sea World and Wet’n’Wild. Inland, hiking trails crisscross Lamington National Park’s mountain ridges and valleys, home to rare birds and rainforest.
At Specsavers we are still seeing growth within this region and with growth comes opportunity. We are currently looking for optometrists to join our team at (but not limited to):
- QLD Mobile Optometry Team – now offering $180,000 package!
- Broadbeach – 12 month fixed term contract – Up to $120,000 package (inclusive of $10k bonus)
- Robina – open to full time and fixed term contract opportunities – up to $130,000 package
- Tweed City – Up to $120,000 package
- Runaway Bay – Up to $120,000 package
- Mackay – Up to $150,000 package
Don’t miss this opportunity – for more information, contact Krystle Lee today on +61 (0) 404 318 660 or email email@example.com.
Transform eye health with Specsavers
Specsavers is on a continual mission to transform eye health in Australia and New Zealand – and we would like you to join us on that mission. Our Transforming Eye Health Strategy is focused on eliminating preventable vision loss and blindness, particularly with diseases such as Glaucoma and Diabetes, through improved prevention, early detection and co-management.
In 2019, we trebled the number of patients we referred for glaucoma and doubled our referrals to support services such as Glaucoma Australia. Our rollout of OCT in every store has resulted in 2.8 million OCT scans conducted and 300,000 visual field tests performed. We are now detecting glaucoma in 1.3% of our patients, which is just below the reported population prevalence of 1.5%. We’ve also launched Keepsight, Australia’s first national diabetic recall program, and registered more than 65,000 Australians, engaging them in regular diabetes eye checks.
If you’re looking to make a genuine impact, and deliver patient-centric, evidence-based preventative eye care and work collaboratively to manage health outcomes, then we urge you to talk to us about how you can join the mission to transform eye health.