Join a team of professionals dedicated to delivering the highest level of eye care with Specsavers Bateau Bay.
About the role:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience required
- 5 days per week, including one weekend day
- Have access to automated equipment that will help you deliver the highest level of patient care including OCT
About the store:
- 2 test room clinics with fully automated equipment including OCT
- Older patient demographic including pathology and diabetic screenings
- Access professional development opportunities through the store’s strong relationships with local ophthalmologists
Don’t miss this opportunity – for more information, contact Maddy Curran today on +61 (0) 437 840 749 or email email@example.com
Transform eye health with Specsavers:
Specsavers is on a clear mission to transform eye health in Australia and New Zealand – and we would like you to join us on that mission. Our equipment and technology strategies, our close working relationships with key eye health stakeholders, and our major investments into optometry advancement and dispensing qualifications all contribute to a singular purpose – to transform the eye health of Australians and New Zealanders.
If you’re concerned at the 50% undiagnosed glaucoma cohort and the under-indexing of diabetic retinopathy screenings; if you’re worried that available in-store technology isn’t being used on every patient due to extra fees and charges; and if you’re alarmed at the under-investment in professional dispensing programs and technology – then we urge you to talk to us about how you can make a genuine impact at Specsavers.