Our Blacktown team are looking to talk to an experienced and patient focused optometrist to fill their full-time vacancy.
About the role:
- Attractive salary package on offer with AHPRA covered and CPD covered
- Be rewarded with a generous bonus scheme
- Work with market leading technology, including OCT and HFA830
- Become apart of a great team with a supportive team culture
- Work with a full range of patient demographics, including regular pathology
About the store:
Becoming a member of Specsavers Blacktown you will have the opportunity to work with a full range of patient demographics including regular pathology. The store hosts four testing rooms equipped with state-of-the-art equipment. The partners are focused on continues development of its staff members and works closely with many ophthalmologists and GP’s.
This store is a star performer under our ‘Specsavers: The Place to Work’ initiative, offering the following key benefits to all store team members:
- Birthday leave
- Volunteer leave
- Two free pairs of glasses each year
- Access to Specsavers Perks staff discount program
- 30% off glasses voucher for family and friends each year
Don’t miss this opportunity – for more information, contact Jordan today on +61 (0) 437 448 095 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Transform eye health with Specsavers
Specsavers is on a clear mission to transform eye health in Australia and New Zealand – and we would like you to join us on that mission. Our equipment and technology strategies, our close working relationships with key eye health stakeholders, and our major investments into optometry advancement and dispensing qualifications all contribute to a singular purpose – to transform the eye health of Australians and New Zealanders.
If you’re concerned at the 50% undiagnosed glaucoma cohort and the under-indexing of diabetic retinopathy screenings; if you’re worried that available in-store technology isn’t being used on every patient due to extra fees and charges; and if you’re alarmed at the under-investment in professional dispensing programs and technology – then we urge you to talk to us about how you can make a genuine impact at Specsavers.