Join a team of professionals dedicated to delivering the highest level of eye care with Specsavers Broadway.
About the role:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience required
- Must be available for full-time hours, including one weekend day
- Access professional development opportunities through the store’s strong relationships with local ophthalmologists
- Have access to automated equipment that will help you deliver the highest level of patient care
- Work alongside an experienced optical team that will support you
About the store:
Located within the historical building that is Broadway Sydney’s shopping centre, Specsavers Broadway is a modern, 3 test room store. You will have the chance to work with a truly diverse demographic offering a different experience every day.
This store is a star performer under our ‘Specsavers: The Place to Work’ initiative, offering the following key benefits to all store team members:
- Volunteer leave
- Access to Specsavers Perks staff discount program
- Two free pairs of glasses each year
- 30% off glasses voucher for family and friends each year
We also have a Refer a Friend cash bonus for any optometrist we place in a locum or full-time position who isn’t known to us, and you can also refer yourself.
Don’t miss this opportunity – for more information, contact Jordan Olsen today on +61 (0) 437 448 095 or email email@example.com
Transform eye health with Specsavers
Specsavers is on a clear mission to transform eye health in Australia and New Zealand – and we would like you to join us on that mission. Our equipment and technology strategies, our close working relationships with key eye health stakeholders, and our major investments into optometry advancement and dispensing qualifications all contribute to a singular purpose – to transform the eye health of Australians and New Zealanders.
If you’re concerned at the 50% undiagnosed glaucoma cohort and the under-indexing of diabetic retinopathy screenings; if you’re worried that available in-store technology isn’t being used on every patient due to extra fees and charges; and if you’re alarmed at the under-investment in professional dispensing programs and technology – then we urge you to talk to us about how you can make a genuine impact at Specsavers.