Specsavers Bunbury are looking to talk to an experienced and ambitious optometrist to fill their full time vacancy.
About the role:
- Attractive salary package – including bonuses, CPD allowance, AHPRA registration and Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Have access to automated equipment including OCT that will help you deliver the highest level of patient care
- Work with a varied patient demographic including regular pathology
- Continuous support towards your ongoing professional development
About the store:
- Located within Bunbury Centre Point, the clinic utilises 5 testing rooms equipped with OCT, 8 dispense desks and 3 pre-test rooms.
- Bunbury is a seaside coastal town which is 2 hours south of Perth and boasts easy and cheap beach living with the ultimate work/life balance.
This store is a star performer under our ‘Specsavers: The Place to Work’ initiative, offering the following key benefits to all store team members:
- Birthday leave
- Volunteer leave
- Access to Specsavers Perks staff discount program
- Two free pairs of glasses each year
- 30% off glasses voucher for family and friends each year
For a confidential chat about this opportunity, contact Madeleine Curran on +61 (0) 437 840 749 or email email@example.com
Transform eye health with Specsavers
Specsavers is on a clear mission to transform eye health in Australia and New Zealand – and we would like you to join us on that mission. Our equipment and technology strategies, our close working relationships with key eye health stakeholders, and our major investments into optometry advancement and dispensing qualifications all contribute to a singular purpose – to transform the eye health of Australians and New Zealanders.
If you’re concerned at the 50% undiagnosed glaucoma cohort and the under-indexing of diabetic retinopathy screenings; if you’re worried that available in-store technology isn’t being used on every patient due to extra fees and charges; and if you’re alarmed at the under-investment in professional dispensing programs and technology – then we urge you to talk to us about how you can make a genuine impact at Specsavers.