Specsavers Bunbury are looking to talk to an experienced and ambitious optometrist to fill their full time vacancy.
About the role:
- Work with fully automated equipment – including OCT, and a warm and welcoming retail support team
- A host of professional development opportunities – from our annual clinical conference to ophthalmology-led education programs
- Salary package from $100,000 – $110,000 – pending experience
- Looking for an Optometrist with 3+ years experience who can carry out eye examinations in accordance with Specsavers procedures and professional regulation whilst working alongside other optometrists and dispensing professional
About the store:
- Located within Bunbury Centre Point, the clinic utilises 5 testing rooms equipped with OCT, 8 dispense desks and 3 pre-test rooms.
- Located just two hours south of Perth CBD, experience the beautiful beaches and peaceful countryside of Bunbury.
This store is a star performer under our ‘Specsavers: The Place to Work’ initiative, offering the following key benefits to all store team members:
- Birthday leave
- Volunteer leave
- Access to Specsavers Perks staff discount program
- Two free pairs of glasses each year
- 30% off glasses voucher for family and friends each year
For a confidential discussion about this opportunity, contact Madeleine Curran on +61 (0) 437 840 749 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Transform eye health with Specsavers
Specsavers is on a clear mission to transform eye health in Australia and New Zealand – and we would like you to join us on that mission. Our equipment and technology strategies, our close working relationships with key eye health stakeholders, and our major investments into optometry advancement and dispensing qualifications all contribute to a singular purpose – to transform the eye health of Australians and New Zealanders.
If you’re concerned at the 50% undiagnosed glaucoma cohort and the under-indexing of diabetic retinopathy screenings; if you’re worried that available in-store technology isn’t being used on every patient due to extra fees and charges; and if you’re alarmed at the under-investment in professional dispensing programs and technology – then we urge you to talk to us about how you can make a genuine impact at Specsavers.