Specsavers Cairns Smithfield is seeking a friendly and flexible Optometrist to join their growing team. With 2 test rooms, OCT and a strong retail team this is a great opportunity for an experienced Optometrist to add real value to the extensive and varied patient base.
About the role:
- Extremely attractive salary – including relocation package
- CPD allowance, AHPRA registration and Professional Indemnity insurance
- Work with market leading technology – including OCT
- Good relationships with local Ophthalmologists – including regular CPD and social events
- Ongoing professional development opportunities
- 2 test room store with a supportive and experienced retail team
About the store:
Specsavers Smithfield is located in the tropical city of Cairns and is an outdoor enthusiasts dream – from the Skyrail rainforest cableway to the Kuranda mountain village; extreme sports such as white-water rafting and skydiving – or for those who prefer a more chilled out vibe – relaxing on the stunning surrounding beaches!
This store is star performer under the ‘Specsavers: The Place to Work’ initiative, offering the following key benefits to all store team members:
- Birthday leave
- Volunteer leave
- Access to Specsavers Perks staff discount program
- Two free pairs of glasses each year
- 30% off glasses voucher for family and friends each year
Remember – we have a Refer a Friend cash bonus for any optometrist we place in a locum or full-time position who isn’t known to us, and you can also refer yourself.
For more information, contact Marie Stewart on +61 (0) 408 084 134 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Transform eye health with Specsavers
Specsavers is on a clear mission to transform eye health in Australia and New Zealand – and we would like you to join us on that mission. Our equipment and technology strategies, our close working relationships with key eye health stakeholders, and our major investments into optometry advancement and dispensing qualifications all contribute to a singular purpose – to transform the eye health of Australians and New Zealanders.
If you’re concerned at the 50% undiagnosed glaucoma cohort and the under-indexing of diabetic retinopathy screenings; if you’re worried that available in-store technology isn’t being used on every patient due to extra fees and charges; and if you’re alarmed at the under-investment in professional dispensing programs and technology – then we urge you to talk to us about how you can make a genuine impact at Specsavers.