Following a recent expansion in December 2022, our Cannonvale store is looking for a full time Optometrist to join their team!
Located only 5 minutes from Airlie Beach, Cannonvale is the the gateway to the beautiful Whitsunday islands and the Great Barrier Reef.
The year-round tropical weather, palm-fringed beaches, waterfront parks, al fresco restaurants and vibrant markets make it the perfect place to live.
About the role:
- 4 test rooms including brand new, market leading equipment – such as iCare tonometer, Headset BIO, OCT Maestro 2 and a Tonoref 3
- OCT for every patient at no extra charge
- Excellent opportunities for career development and progression – including pathway to Partnership
- Extremely attractive salary package of $150,000 plus bonuses on offer
- The stores sees a lot of pathology and cases where therapeutics is required
- Work with a highly experienced optometry and retail team – handovers will be a breeze!
About the store:
Under our ‘Specsavers: The Place to Work’ initiative, offering the following key benefits to all permanent store team members:
- Birthday leave
- Volunteer Leave
- Access to Specsavers Perks staff discount program
- Two free pairs of glasses each year
- 30% off glasses voucher for family and friends each year
Why choose Specsavers?
- Specsavers are rated the market leader for eye tests, and the retailer of choice for contact lenses in Australia and New Zealand
- We are on a continual mission to transforming eye health by: eliminating preventable vision loss and blindness, including Glaucoma and Diabetes, through improved prevention and early detection
- In 2021, we are detecting glaucoma in 1.43% of our patients, nearly matching the reported national prevalence rate of 1.5%
- Proud to have well and truly reached 200,000 KeepSight registrations
- In April 2021, Specsavers had surpassed their target of registering 200,000 patients for their KeepSight initiative, with 80% of KeepSight registered patients who were due for their eye test attending on time
- We are continuously working to reduce the 50% of people with diabetes who do not receive regular eye checks
- We estimate our Optometrists have reduced the level of undiagnosed glaucoma among our patients by at least 60%
For a confidential chat about this opportunity, contact Leah Coulter on +61 (4) 2978 3450 or email email@example.com
If you are a final year student or recent graduate, please contact your Graduate Recruitment Consultant or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you aren’t looking but know someone who is, you could earn up to $15k through our Refer a Friend bonus