Specsavers Clarkson are looking to talk to an experienced optometrist to join their team on a full-time term basis.
About the role:
- Salary package from $100,000 – $110,000
- Work with market-leading equipment, including an OCT.
- Looking for an Optometrist with 3+ years’ experience who can carry out eye examinations in accordance with Specsavers procedures and professional regulations whilst working alongside other optometrists and dispensing professional
- Excellent support for ongoing career development
- Excellent relationships with local Ophthalmologists – including CPD events and training
About the store:
- Supportive and development focused Optometry team
- Friendly and experienced dispensing retail team who enjoy giving all patients the best care
- Work with a mixed demographic including pathology meaning no day is the same
This store is star performer under the ‘Specsavers: The Place to Work’ initiative, offering the following key benefits to all store team members:
- Birthday leave
- Volunteer leave
- Access to Specsavers Perks staff discount program
- Two free pairs of glasses each year
- 30% off glasses voucher for family and friends each year
Remember – we have a Refer a Friend cash bonus for any optometrist we place in a locum or full-time position who isn’t known to us, and you can also refer yourself.
For a confidential chat about this opportunity, contact Maddy Curran on 03 9091 8932 or via email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Transform eye health with Specsavers
Specsavers is on a clear mission to transform eye health in Australia and New Zealand –and we would like you to join us on that mission. Our equipment and technology strategies, our close working relationships with key eye health stakeholders, and our major investments into optometry advancement and dispensing qualifications all contribute to a singular purpose –to transform the eye health of Australians and New Zealanders.
If you’re concerned at the 50% undiagnosed glaucoma cohort and the under-indexing of diabetic retinopathy screenings; if you’re worried that available in-store technology isn’t being used on every patient due to extra fees and charges; and if you’re alarmed at the under-investment in professional dispensing programs and technology –then we urge you to talk to us about how you can make a genuine impact at Specsavers.07