Specsavers East Maitland are looking to talk to an experienced and ambitious optometrist, final year student or newly qualified optometrist to fill their full-time vacancy.
About the role:
- Attractive salary package – including AHPRA, PI insurance & relocation allowance
- Good relationships and CPD events with local ophthalmologists
- Excellent support for ongoing career development
- Supported by a highly experienced team of optometrists and retailers
About the store:
- This 5 room practice is equipped with the latest automated equipment and you will have an access to an OCT.
- Located only a 40 minute drive from Newcastle, East Maitland is situated on the banks of the picturesque Hunter River.
This store is a star performer under the ‘Specsavers: The Place to Work’ initiative, offering the following key benefits to all store team members:
- Birthday leave
- Volunteer leave
- Two free pairs of glasses each year
- 30% off glasses voucher for family and friends each year
For a confidential chat about this opportunity;
If you are an experienced Optometrist contact Maddy Curran on 03 9091 8932 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are a final year student, or newly qualified Optometrist contact Sarah Yearsley on 0477 012 249 or via email at email@example.com
There is also Partnership available in this store, if you would like to hear more, please contact Maria Savva, Partner Recruitment Manager on +(0)401 353 587 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Specsavers is on a clear mission to transform eye health in Australia and New Zealand – and we would like you to join us on that mission. Our equipment and technology strategies, our close working relationships with key eye health stakeholders, and our major investments into optometry advancement and dispensing qualifications all contribute to a singular purpose – to transform the eye health of Australians and New Zealanders.
If you’re concerned at the 50% undiagnosed glaucoma cohort and the under-indexing of diabetic retinopathy screenings; if you’re worried that available in-store technology isn’t being used on every patient due to extra fees and charges; and if you’re alarmed at the under-investment in professional dispensing programs and technology – then we urge you to talk to us about how you can make a genuine impact at Specsavers.