Specsavers Eastgardens has an opportunity for a full-time optometrist to join their fun and friendly team.
About the role:
- Loyal patient base along with some great relationships with local Ophthalmologists
- Work with market leading technology – including OCT and Humphries Matrix
- Excellent ongoing career development opportunities
- Roster will require you to work across weekdays and one weekend day.
About the store:
Eastgardens has a diverse demographic, allowing you to make a large impact on the community. It has a large supportive team who’s focused on creating the best outcomes for the customers.
This store is star performer under the ‘Specsavers: The Place to Work’ initiative, offering the following key benefits to all store team members:
- Birthday leave
- Volunteer leave
- Access to Specsavers Perks staff discount program
- Two free pairs of glasses each year
- 30% off glasses voucher for family and friends each year
For a confidential chat about this opportunity, contact Jordan Olsen on +61 (0) 437 448 095 or email email@example.com
Transform eye health with Specsavers
Specsavers is on a clear mission to transform eye health in Australia and New Zealand – and we would like you to join us on that mission. Our equipment and technology strategies, our close working relationships with key eye health stakeholders, and our major investments into optometry advancement and dispensing qualifications all contribute to a singular purpose – to transform the eye health of Australians and New Zealanders.
If you’re concerned at the 50% undiagnosed glaucoma cohort and the under-indexing of diabetic retinopathy screenings; if you’re worried that available in-store technology isn’t being used on every patient due to extra fees and charges; and if you’re alarmed at the under-investment in professional dispensing programs and technology – then we urge you to talk to us about how you can make a genuine impact at Specsavers.