Our Specsavers Gladstone store has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced and ambitious optometrist to join the team on a full-time basis.
About the role:
- Attractive salary package – including Bonuses AHPRA, PI insurance & relocation allowance
- Flexible roster to allow for work/life balance
- Excellent support for ongoing career development
- Work alongside highly experienced retail support team
About the store:
- Specsavers Gladstone boasts 3 dispense desks and 2 spacious test rooms equipped with state-of-the-art equipment and technology.
- Situated 550 km north of Brisbane, Gladstone is the gateway to the Southern Great Barrier reef with secluded beaches, reef fishing tours and the aquatic beauty that makes the Great Barrier reef one of the 7 Natural Wonders of the World.
This store is a star performer under the ‘Specsavers: The Place to Work’ initiative, offering the following key benefits to all store team members:
- Birthday leave
- Volunteer leave
- Access to Specsavers Perks staff discount program
- Two free pairs of glasses each year
- 30% off glasses voucher for family and friends each year
Remember – we have a Refer a Friend cash bonus for any optometrist we place in a locum or full-time position who isn’t known to us, and you can also refer yourself.
For a confidential chat about this opportunity, contact Marie Stewart on +61 (0) 408 084 134 or email email@example.com
Transform eye health with Specsavers
Specsavers is on a clear mission to transform eye health in Australia and New Zealand – and we would like you to join us on that mission. Our equipment and technology strategies, our close working relationships with key eye health stakeholders, and our major investments into optometry advancement and dispensing qualifications all contribute to a singular purpose – to transform the eye health of Australians and New Zealanders.
If you’re concerned at the 50% undiagnosed glaucoma cohort and the under-indexing of diabetic retinopathy screenings; if you’re worried that available in-store technology isn’t being used on every patient due to extra fees and charges; and if you’re alarmed at the under-investment in professional dispensing programs and technology – then we urge you to talk to us about how you can make a genuine impact at Specsavers.