Specsavers Glendale, Newcastle has an opportunity for an optometrist to join their patient focused and friendly team on a full-time basis.
About the role:
- Attractive package on offer including relocation if applicable
- Excellent ongoing career development opportunities
- Roster will require you to work across weekdays and one weekend day
- Loyal patient base along with great relationships created with local Ophthalmologists
About the store:
- 3 test room practice whilst working alongside an Audiologist professional to take care of all patient needs
- Work with the latest equipment including OCT & HFA3
This store is star performer under the ‘Specsavers: The Place to Work’ initiative, offering the following key benefits to all store team members:
- Birthday leave
- Volunteer leave
- Access to Specsavers Perks staff discount program
- Two free pairs of glasses each year
- 30% off glasses voucher for family and friends each year
Remember – we have a Refer a Friend cash bonus for any optometrist we place in a locum or full-time position who isn’t known to us, and you can also refer yourself.
Please contact the below for a confidential chat about this opportunity:
Experienced Optoms – Maddy Curran on 0437 840 749 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Graduate Optoms – Sarah Yearsley on 0477 012 249 / email@example.com
Transform eye health with Specsavers
Specsavers is on a clear mission to transform eye health in Australia and New Zealand – and we would like you to join us on that mission. Our equipment and technology strategies, our close working relationships with key eye health stakeholders, and our major investments into optometry advancement and dispensing qualifications all contribute to a singular purpose – to transform the eye health of Australians and New Zealanders.
If you’re concerned at the 50% undiagnosed glaucoma cohort and the under-indexing of diabetic retinopathy screenings; if you’re worried that available in-store technology isn’t being used on every patient due to extra fees and charges; and if you’re alarmed at the under-investment in professional dispensing programs and technology – then we urge you to talk to us about how you can make a genuine impact at Specsavers.