Specsavers Goulburn are looking to talk to an experienced and patient focused optometrist. The store has a highly experienced team of dispensers and retail staff who will ensure a smooth transition from yourself to the patient, therefore providing you with the best opportunity to do what you do best.
About the role:
- Attractive salary package – including bonuses, CPD allowance, AHPRA registration and Professional Indemnity insurance
- Limited weekends needed!
- Store is flexible for full-time or part-time contract
- Work with market-leading technology, including OCT
- Continuous support towards your ongoing professional development
- Work with a varied patient demographic including regular pathology
Goulburn is located a 3-hour drive from Sydney and only a 1 hour and 35-minute drive from the ACT. It has a friendly country atmosphere and provides fantastic work life balance, whether you are interested in history and heritage, the great outdoors, adventure or adrenaline, galleries, art and theatre or shopping for antiques in unique boutiques – there’s something for everyone in Goulburn.
Why choose Specsavers?
- Specsavers are rated the market leader for eye tests, and the retailer of choice for contact lenses in Australia and New Zealand.
- We are on a continual mission to transforming eye health by: eliminating preventable vision loss and blindness, including Glaucoma and Diabetes, through improved prevention and early detection.
- In 2021, we are detecting glaucoma in 1.43% of our patients, nearly matching the reported national prevalence rate of 1.5%
- Proud to have well and truly reached 200,000 KeepSight registrations
- In April 2021, Specsavers had surpassed their target of registering 200,000 patients for their KeepSight initiative, with 80% of KeepSight registered patients who were due for their eye test attending on time
- We are continuously working to reduce the 50% of people with diabetes who do not receive regular eye checks
- We estimate our Optometrists have reduced the level of undiagnosed glaucoma among our patients by at least 60%
For a confidential chat about this opportunity, contact Bec Smith on +61 (0) 418 843 445 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are a final year student or recent graduate, please contact your Graduate Recruitment Consultant or email email@example.com
If you aren’t looking but know someone who is, you could earn up to $15k through our Refer a Friend bonus