Specsavers Grafton are looking to talk to an experienced and ambitious optometrist to fill their full time vacancy within their brand new store.
About the store:
- Located within Grafton Shoppingworld, the clinic utilises 1 testing room equipped with market leading technology including OCT
- You will work alongside a new team of experienced and supportive dispensers that provide affordable but clinical eye care
- Grafton is a city in the Northern Rivers region of New South Wales. Located on the Clarence River, Grafton has a vast array of attractions to see and explore on your days off, including the Grafton Regional Gallery, Grafton Heritage City Walk and the Grafton Bridge
About the role:
- Therapeutics preferred due to the patient needs and demographic
- Attractive salary package – including bonuses, CPD allowance, AHPRA registration and Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Access to state-of-the-art market leading technology including OCT and HFA3
- Work with a varied patient demographic including regular pathology
- Continuous support towards your ongoing professional development
We also have a Refer a Friend cash bonus for any optometrist we place in a locum or full-time position who isn’t known to us, and you can also refer yourself.
For a confidential chat about this opportunity, contact Madeleine Curran on +61 (0) 437 840 749 or email email@example.com
Transform eye health with Specsavers
Specsavers is on a clear mission to transform eye health in Australia and New Zealand – and we would like you to join us on that mission. Our equipment and technology strategies, our close working relationships with key eye health stakeholders, and our major investments into optometry advancement and dispensing qualifications all contribute to a singular purpose – to transform the eye health of Australians and New Zealanders.
If you’re concerned at the 50% undiagnosed glaucoma cohort and the under-indexing of diabetic retinopathy screenings; if you’re worried that available in-store technology isn’t being used on every patient due to extra fees and charges; and if you’re alarmed at the under-investment in professional dispensing programs and technology – then we urge you to talk to us about how you can make a genuine impact at Specsavers.