Specsavers Kotara has recently expanded and is looking for a new full-time optometrist to join their growing team!
About the role:
- Extremely attractive salary – including bonus and a relocation package
- CPD allowance, AHPRA registration and Professional Indemnity insurance
- Work with market leading technology – including OCT and HFA
- Salary package from $90,000 – $100,000 + super – including AHPRA & PI insurance
- Looking for an Optometrist with 3+ years’ experience who can carry out eye examinations in accordance with Specsavers procedures and professional regulations whilst working alongside other optometrists and dispensing professional
About the store:
- Located within Westfield Kotara Shopping Centre, the store boasts 4-test rooms fitted with the newest equipment including OCT and Humphries HAF3
- You will be surrounded by a supportive and highly experienced team of Dispensers and Retail staff who will ensure a smooth transition from yourself to the patient, therefore providing you with the best opportunity to do what you do best
This store is a star performer under our ‘Specsavers: The Place to Work’ initiative, offering the following key benefits to all store team members:
- Birthday leave
- Volunteer leave
- Two free pairs of glasses each year
- 30% off glasses voucher for family and friends each year
If you are interested in this position or any other permanent Optometrist positions in Australia, please contact Madeleine on 03 9091 8932 or on email@example.com
There is also Partnership available in this store, if you would like to hear more, please contact Maria Savva, Partner Recruitment Manager on +(0)401 353 587 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Transform eye health with Specsavers
Specsavers is on a clear mission to transform eye health in Australia and New Zealand – and we would like you to join us on that mission. Our equipment and technology strategies, our close working relationships with key eye health stakeholders, and our major investments into optometry advancement and dispensing qualifications all contribute to a singular purpose – to transform the eye health of Australians and New Zealanders.
If you’re concerned at the 50% undiagnosed glaucoma cohort and the under-indexing of diabetic retinopathy screenings; if you’re worried that available in-store technology isn’t being used on every patient due to extra fees and charges; and if you’re alarmed at the under-investment in professional dispensing programs and technology – then we urge you to talk to us about how you can make a genuine impact at Specsavers.