Optometrist opportunity – Specsavers Lake Haven, NSW
Discover the charm of living in Lake Haven—a picturesque community on the Central Coast of New South Wales. Enjoy the laid-back coastal lifestyle surrounded by scenic landscapes and convenient access to local amenities.
Lake Haven’s proximity to stunning beaches allows for leisurely weekend escapes or quick breaks to unwind by the coast. The area is well-connected, providing convenient access to neighbouring towns and cities, making it an ideal location for those seeking both a relaxed lifestyle and urban accessibility.
About the role:
- Explore a full-time position with an enticing salary package, and for those seeking flexibility, we are open to considering part-time options.
- Engage with state-of-the-art technology, including OCT, in a 4-test-room store.
- Enjoy an attractive salary package, inclusive of bonuses, AHPRA registration, and Professional Indemnity insurance.
- Work with a diverse demographic, gaining exposure to various pathologies.
- Receive continuous support for your professional development, ensuring you stay ahead in your field.
- Collaborate with dedicated optometrists and dispensers in a team culture that values your contributions. Join us in a workplace that combines cutting-edge technology with a supportive, team-oriented atmosphere.
What is on offer for a Graduate Optometrist?
Your Graduate Recruitment Consultant can discuss the package available for this store and potential additional incentive options such as allowances, extra annual leave, etc.
As a newly qualified Optometrist on the Graduate Program, you will experience –
- Two-day Graduate Induction Event held in Melbourne
- Ongoing in-person professional development events
- In-region social engagement & CPD events
- One-to-one mentorship in-store with your Mentor
- Wide graduate support network
- Annual CPD allowance and AHPRA registration
- Eligible for our ‘Go With A Friend’ bonus when you sign with a friend
This store is a star performer under our ‘Specsavers: The Place to Work’ initiative, offering the following key benefits to all store team members:
- Birthday leave
- Volunteer Leave
- Access to Specsavers Perks staff discount program
- Two free pairs of glasses each year
- 30% off glasses voucher for family and friends each year
Why choose Specsavers?
- Specsavers are rated the market leader for eye tests, and the retailer of choice for contact lenses in Australia and New Zealand
- We are on a continual mission to transform eye health by: eliminating preventable vision loss and blindness, including Glaucoma and Diabetes, through improved prevention and early detection
- Specsavers optometrists are picking up 90% of avoidable blindness in the community
- Proud to have well and truly reached 700,000 KeepSight registrations
- Our stores have a 93% Glaucoma detection rate
- 1 in 5 kids are on Myopia management
- Specsavers is proud to announce we’re the 8th best place to work in Australia in 2023, and have been an accredited ‘Great Place to Work’ organisation for the past three years
- Since 2011, Specsavers has donated $7.8 million dollars to The Fred Hollows Foundation to help fund vital projects that improve the delivery of eye health services, strengthen health systems, and build a workforce for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples to help end avoidable blindness
For a confidential chat, contact Ruby Lewis on +61 (0) 447 889 110 or firstname.lastname@example.org
click here to see what a Day in the life of a Specsavers Optom looks like.
If you are a final year student or recent graduate, please contact your Graduate Recruitment Consultant or email email@example.com
If you aren’t looking but know someone who is, you could earn up to $15k through our Refer a Friend bonus