Optometrist opportunity – Macarthur, NSW
Experience the charm of Macarthur, NSW. Nestled in scenic surroundings, this community offers a blend of urban amenities and natural beauty. Enjoy diverse shopping, dining, and recreational options, along with a strong sense of community.
Macarthur offers outstanding shopping, dining and transportation options – all within an hour’s drive from Sydney!
About the role:
- Competitive salary package in a prime location at Macarthur Square Shopping Centre
- State-of-the-art facility with 4 test rooms, equipped with market-leading tools, including OCT equipment
- Diverse patient demographic, with a clinical focus on therapeutics and ocular diseases
- Collaborate with a passionate and professional team committed to delivering top tier eyecare
- Flexible working roster tailored to suit your lifestyle
- Continuous career development options, including pathway to partnership.
What is on offer for a Graduate Optometrist?
Your Graduate Recruitment Consultant can discuss the package available for this store and potential additional incentive options such as allowances, extra annual leave, etc.
As a newly qualified Optometrist on the Graduate Program, you will experience –
- Two-day Graduate Induction Event held in Melbourne
- Ongoing in-person professional development events
- In-region social engagement & CPD events
- One-to-one mentorship in-store with your Mentor
- Wide graduate support network
- Annual CPD allowance and AHPRA registration
This store is a star performer under our ‘Specsavers: The Place to Work’ initiative, offering the following key benefits to all store team members:
- Birthday leave
- Volunteer Leave
- Access to Specsavers Perks staff discount program
- Two free pairs of glasses each year
- 30% off glasses voucher for family and friends each year
Why choose Specsavers?
- Specsavers are rated the market leader for eye tests, and the retailer of choice for contact lenses in Australia and New Zealand
- We are on a continual mission to transform eye health by: eliminating preventable vision loss and blindness, including Glaucoma and Diabetes, through improved prevention and early detection
- Specsavers optometrists are picking up 90% of avoidable blindness in the community
- Proud to have well and truly reached 700,000 KeepSight registrations
- Our stores have a 93% Glaucoma detection rate
- 1 in 5 kids are on Myopia management
- Specsavers is proud to announce we’re the 8th best place to work in Australia in 2023, and have been an accredited ‘Great Place to Work’ organisation for the past three years
- Since 2011, Specsavers has donated $7.8 million dollars to The Fred Hollows Foundation to help fund vital projects that improve the delivery of eye health services, strengthen health systems, and build a workforce for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples to help end avoidable blindness
For a confidential chat, contact Ruby Lewis on +61 (0) 447 889 110 or firstname.lastname@example.org
click here to see what a Day in the life of a Specsavers Optom looks like.
If you are a final year student or recent graduate, please contact your Graduate Recruitment Consultant or email email@example.com
If you aren’t looking but know someone who is, you could earn up to $15k through our Refer a Friend bonus