Specsavers Mildura is looking for a friendly Optometrist to join their extremely supportive, experienced and welcoming team.
About the role:
- 3 test-rooms and market leading technology, including OCT
- Wide patient demographic – including pathology, contact lenses, diabetic eye health management and children’s myopia control
- Close working relationship with Opthals and the local hospital in taking emergency patients and managing emergency eye health care
- Excellent opportunities for further career development and progression
- The opportunity to specialise in a particular area of interest
- An attractive salary on offer plus a $10k sign-on bonus, $10k stay in location bonus and a relocation allowance to support you in your relocation to the Mildura area!
This store is a star performer under our ‘Specsavers: The Place to Work’ initiative, offering the following key benefits to all store team members:
- Birthday leave
- Volunteer Leave
- Access to Specsavers Perks staff discount program
- 1 free pair of glasses each year
Why choose Specsavers?
- Specsavers are rated the market leader for eye tests, and the retailer of choice for contact lenses in Australia and New Zealand.
- We are on a continual mission to transforming eye health by: eliminating preventable vision loss and blindness, including Glaucoma and Diabetes, through improved prevention and early detection.
- In 2021, we are detecting glaucoma in 1.43% of our patients, nearly matching the reported national prevalence rate of 1.5%
- Proud to have well and truly reached 200,000 KeepSight registrations
- In April 2021, Specsavers had surpassed their target of registering 200,000 patients for their KeepSight initiative, with 80% of KeepSight registered patients who were due for their eye test attending on time
- We are continuously working to reduce the 50% of people with diabetes who do not receive regular eye checks
- We estimate our Optometrists have reduced the level of undiagnosed glaucoma among our patients by at least 60%
For a confidential chat about this opportunity, contact Bec Smith on +61 (4) 418 843 445 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are a final year student or recent graduate, please contact your Graduate Recruitment Consultant or email email@example.com
If you aren’t looking but know someone who is, you could earn up to $15k through our Refer a Friend bonus