Our Mittagong team are looking to talk to a patient focused optometrist to join their team.
About the role:
- Store can be flexible to offer part-time or full-time pending Optometrist’s availability
- Work with market leading technology – including OCT and Humphries Matrix
- Work alongside a close-knit and supportive team
About the store:
- 3 test room practice with full automated equipment including OCT and HFA3
- Offers a supportive learning environment with ongoing career development
- You would be working alongside an experienced retail dispensing team with a strong focus on the patient care
- Work with a varied patient demographic including regular pathology
Specsavers Mittagong adopts the ‘Specsavers: The Place to Work’ initiative, offering the following key benefits to all store team members:
- Birthday leave
- Volunteer leave
- Access to Specsavers Perks staff discount program
- Two free pairs of glasses each year
- 30% off glasses voucher for family and friends each year
For a confidential chat about this opportunity, contact Madeleine Curran on 0437 840 749 or email email@example.com
If you are a final year student or recent graduate, please contact your Graduate Recruitment Consultant or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Transform eye health with Specsavers
Specsavers is on a continual mission to transform eye health in Australia and New Zealand – and we would like you to join us on that mission. Our Transforming Eye Health Strategy is focused on eliminating preventable vision loss and blindness, particularly with diseases such as Glaucoma and Diabetes, through improved prevention, early detection and co-management.
In 2019, we trebled the number of patients we referred for glaucoma and doubled our referrals to support services such as Glaucoma Australia. Our rollout of OCT in every store has resulted in 2.8 million OCT scans conducted and 300,000 visual field tests performed. We are now detecting glaucoma in 1.3% of our patients, which is just below the reported population prevalence of 1.5%. We’ve also launched Keepsight, Australia’s first national diabetic recall program, and registered more than 65,000 Australians, engaging them in regular diabetes eye checks.
If you’re looking to make a genuine impact, and deliver patient-centric, evidence-based preventative eye care and work collaboratively to manage health outcomes, then we urge you to talk to us about how you can join the mission to transform eye health.