Specsavers Mt Gambier are looking to talk to a professional optometrist to fill their full-time vacancy.
About the role:
- Attractive salary package – including bonuses, CPD allowance, AHPRA registration and Professional Indemnity insurance
- Work with market-leading technology, including OCT
- Continuous support towards your ongoing professional development
- Work with a varied patient demographic including regular pathology
About the store:
- Located along Commercial Street, the store boasts 5 fully equipped testing rooms, 9 dispense desks, 3 pre-test rooms and a dedicated audiology room
- You will work alongside a passionate and dedicated retail team, and experienced optometrists
- Mount Gambier lies half way between Adelaide and Melbourne and strikes the ideal balance between the vibrant lifestyle of a big city and comforts of a small town
Remember – we have a Refer a Friend cash bonus for any optometrist we place in a locum or full-time position who isn’t known to us, and you can also refer yourself.
For a confidential chat about this opportunity, contact Madeleine Curran on +61 (0) 437 840 749 or email email@example.com
Transform eye health with Specsavers
Specsavers is on a clear mission to transform eye health in Australia and New Zealand – and we would like you to join us on that mission. Our equipment and technology strategies, our close working relationships with key eye health stakeholders, and our major investments into optometry advancement and dispensing qualifications all contribute to a singular purpose – to transform the eye health of Australians and New Zealanders.
If you’re concerned at the 50% undiagnosed glaucoma cohort and the under-indexing of diabetic retinopathy screenings; if you’re worried that available in-store technology isn’t being used on every patient due to extra fees and charges; and if you’re alarmed at the under-investment in professional dispensing programs and technology – then we urge you to talk to us about how you can make a genuine impact at Specsavers.