There is so much to love about Mt Hutton, mixing pleasure, adventure and experience to create the perfect coastal getaway on the pristine coastline and some of the most beautiful forests in New South Wales.
About the store and role:
- Full-time permanent position – will include weekends and late nights.
- 4 test room practice with 3 diagnostic rooms with full automated equipment including OCT.
- Attractive salary package on offer
- Offers a supportive learning environment with ongoing career development.
- You would be working alongside an experienced retail dispensing team with a strong focus on the patient care.
- Store has a loyal patient base due to their strong community focus.
Why choose Specsavers?
- Specsavers are rated the market leader for eye tests, and the retailer of choice for contact lenses in Australia and New Zealand.
- We are on a continual mission to transforming eye health by: eliminating preventable vision loss and blindness, including Glaucoma and Diabetes, through improved prevention and early detection.
- In 2021, we are detecting glaucoma in 1.43% of our patients, nearly matching the reported national prevalence rate of 1.5%
- Proud to have well and truly reached 200,000 KeepSight registrations.
- In April 2021, Specsavers had surpassed their target of registering 200,000 patients for their KeepSight initiative, with 80% of KeepSight registered patients who were due for their eye test attending on time
- We are continuously working to reduce the 50% of people with diabetes who do not receive regular eye checks
- We estimate our Optometrists have reduced the level of undiagnosed glaucoma among our patients by at least 60%
For a confidential chat about this opportunity, contact Madeleine Curran on 0437 840 749 or email email@example.com