Specsavers Orange is looking for an optometrist to join their growing and vibrant team on a full-time basis.
About the role:
- Work with market leading technology including OCT
- Attractive salary – including bonuses, CPD allowance, AHPRA registration and Professional Indemnity insurance
- Work with a mixed demographic including pathology
- Continuous support towards your ongoing professional development
About the store:
- This two test-room practice is located in the main shopping centre of Orange within driving distance to local wineries, schools and restaurants.
- By joining this practice, you will be supported by an experienced dispensing and optometry team who have been working in-store for several years.
Remember – we have a Refer a Friend cash bonus for any optometrist we place in a locum or full-time position who isn’t known to us, and you can also refer yourself.
For a confidential chat about this opportunity, contact Madeleine Curran on +61 (0) 437 840 749 or email email@example.com
Transform eye health with Specsavers
Specsavers is on a clear mission to transform eye health in Australia and New Zealand – and we would like you to join us on that mission. Our equipment and technology strategies, our close working relationships with key eye health stakeholders, and our major investments into optometry advancement and dispensing qualifications all contribute to a singular purpose – to transform the eye health of Australians and New Zealanders.
If you’re concerned at the 50% undiagnosed glaucoma cohort and the under-indexing of diabetic retinopathy screenings; if you’re worried that available in-store technology isn’t being used on every patient due to extra fees and charges; and if you’re alarmed at the under-investment in professional dispensing programs and technology – then we urge you to talk to us about how you can make a genuine impact at Specsavers.