Specsavers Parramatta are looking for a patient focus optometrist to join their growing store.
About the role:
- Full-time position available with alternating weekends
- Attractive salary – including bonuses, CPD allowance, AHPRA registration and Professional Indemnity insurance
- Work with a mixed demographic including pathology
- You will be supported by an experienced retail team who pride themselves on delivering first-class customer service
About the store:
- This 2-room practice is equipped with state-of-the-art equipment including OCT and HFA3
- Join a friendly and patient focused team as they continue to care for their community
- Continuous support towards your ongoing professional development
This store is a star performer under our ‘Specsavers: The Place to Work’ initiative, offering the following key benefits to all store team members:
- Birthday leave
- Volunteer leave
- Access to Specsavers Perks staff discount program
- Two free pairs of glasses each year
- 30% off glasses voucher for family and friends each year
Experienced Optometrists that would like to have a confidential chat about this opportunity, contact Madeleine Curran on +61 (0) 437 840 749 or email email@example.com
Transform eye health with Specsavers
Specsavers is on a continual mission to transform eye health in Australia and New Zealand – and we would like you to join us on that mission. Our Transforming Eye Health Strategy is focused on eliminating preventable vision loss and blindness, particularly with diseases such as Glaucoma and Diabetes, through improved prevention, early detection and co-management.
In 2019, we trebled the number of patients we referred for glaucoma and doubled our referrals to support services such as Glaucoma Australia. Our rollout of OCT in every store has resulted in 2.8 million OCT scans conducted and 300,000 visual field tests performed. We are now detecting glaucoma in 1.3% of our patients, which is just below the reported population prevalence of 1.5%. We’ve also launched KeepSight, Australia’s first national diabetic recall program, and registered more than 65,000 Australians, engaging them in regular diabetes eye checks.
If you’re looking to make a genuine impact, and deliver patient-centric, evidence-based preventative eye care and work collaboratively to manage health outcomes, then we urge you to talk to us about how you can join the mission to transform eye health.