Specsavers Port Pirie are looking to talk to a community and patient focused Optometrist to join their team.
About the role:
- Work with market leading technology including OCT
- Attractive salary – including bonuses, 5 weeks annual leave, CPD allowance, AHPRA registration and Professional Indemnity insurance
- Work with a mixed demographic including pathology
- Continuous support towards your ongoing professional development
About the store:
- This 2 test-room practice is fully equipped with state-of-the-art technology including OCT
- You will be surrounded by supportive and highly experienced team of Dispensers who will ensure a smooth transition from yourself to the patient, allowing you with the best opportunity to do what you do best.
This store is a star performer under our ‘Specsavers: The Place to Work’ initiative, offering the following key benefits to all store team members:
- Volunteer leave
- Access to Specsavers Perks staff discount program
- Two free pairs of glasses each year
- 30% off glasses voucher for family and friends each year
For a confidential chat about this opportunity, contact Madeleine Curran on +61 (0) 437 840 749 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
There is also Partnership available in this store, if you would like to hear more, please contact Marie Stewart on email@example.com or +61(0)408 084 134
Transform eye health with Specsavers
Specsavers is on a continual mission to transform eye health in Australia and New Zealand – and we would like you to join us on that mission. Our Transforming Eye Health Strategy is focused on eliminating preventable vision loss and blindness, particularly with diseases such as Glaucoma and Diabetes, through improved prevention, early detection and co-management.
In 2019, we trebled the number of patients we referred for glaucoma and doubled our referrals to support services such as Glaucoma Australia. Our rollout of OCT in every store has resulted in 2.8 million OCT scans conducted and 300,000 visual field tests performed. We are now detecting glaucoma in 1.3% of our patients, which is just below the reported population prevalence of 1.5%. We’ve also launched Keepsight, Australia’s first national diabetic recall program, and registered more than 65,000 Australians, engaging them in regular diabetes eye checks.
If you’re looking to make a genuine impact, and deliver patient-centric, evidence-based preventative eye care and work collaboratively to manage health outcomes, then we urge you to talk to us about how you can join the mission to transform eye health.