Specsavers Queanbeyan are looking for a full-time Optometrist to join their team.
About the role:
- Flexible working roster with one weekend day included
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience required
- Have access to automated equipment that will help you deliver the highest level of patient care including OCT and HFA3
About the store:
- 2 test room store working with rolling clinics
- Varied patient demographic from children to elderly meaning each day will be different
- Access to professional development opportunities
This store is a star performer under our ‘Specsavers: The Place to Work’ initiative, offering the following key benefits to all store team members:
- Birthday leave
- Volunteer leave
- Access to Specsavers Perks staff discount program
- Two free pairs of glasses each year
- 30% off glasses voucher for family and friends each year
Don’t miss this opportunity – for more information, contact Maddy Curran today on +61 (0) 437 840 749 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Transform eye health with Specsavers:
Specsavers is on a continual mission to transform eye health in Australia and New Zealand – and we would like you to join us on that mission. Our Transforming Eye Health Strategy is focused on eliminating preventable vision loss and blindness, particularly with diseases such as Glaucoma and Diabetes, through improved prevention, early detection and co-management.
In 2019, we trebled the number of patients we referred for glaucoma and doubled our referrals to support services such as Glaucoma Australia. Our rollout of OCT in every store has resulted in 2.8 million OCT scans conducted and 300,000 visual field tests performed. We are now detecting glaucoma in 1.3% of our patients, which is just below the reported population prevalence of 1.5%. We’ve also launched Keepsight, Australia’s first national diabetic recall program, and registered more than 65,000 Australians, engaging them in regular diabetes eye checks.
If you’re looking to make a genuine impact, and deliver patient-centric, evidence-based preventative eye care and work collaboratively to manage health outcomes, then we urge you to talk to us about how you can join the mission to transform eye health.