Looking for a coastal change for work-life-balance? Join our Salamander Bay store where you will work with a fun and patient focused team whilst enjoying a relaxing coastal lifestyle.
About the role:
- Full-time position available including weekend work
- Work with market leading technology, including OCT
- Attractive salary package – including AHPRA, PI insurance & relocation allowance
- Experienced retail and dispensing team
About the store:
- Recently renovated 4-test room store fitted with state of the art equipment, including OCT
- Loyal and lovely patient base including interesting pathology cases
- Located in the Salamander Bay Town Centre Circuit
- Work with an experienced retail and dispensing team to support you
Remember – we have a Refer a Friend cash bonus for any optometrist we place in a locum or full-time position who isn’t known to us, and you can also refer yourself.
For a confidential chat about this opportunity, contact Madeleine Curran on +61 (0) 437 840 749 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Transform eye health with Specsavers
Specsavers is on a clear mission to transform eye health in Australia and New Zealand –and we would like you to join us on that mission. Our equipment and technology strategies, our close working relationships with key eye health stakeholders, and our major investments into optometry advancement and dispensing qualifications all contribute to a singular purpose – to transform the eye health of Australians and New Zealanders.
If you’re concerned at the 50% undiagnosed glaucoma cohort and the under-indexing of diabetic retinopathy screenings; if you’re worried that available in-store technology isn’t being used on every patient due to extra fees and charges; and if you’re alarmed at the under-investment in professional dispensing programs and technology – then we urge you to talk to us about how you can make a genuine impact at Specsavers.