Specsavers Shepparton are on the lookout for an Optometrist to join their fantastic team. With Shepparton only being a two-hour drive from Melbourne, it offers the benefit of a relaxed regional town but all the amenities of a big city.
About the role:
- Extremely attractive salary – including bonus and a relocation package
- CPD allowance, AHPRA registration and Professional Indemnity insurance
- Work with market leading technology – including Nidek equipment and OCT
- Good relationships with local GPs and Ophthalmologists – including regular CPD events
- 4 test room store with a supportive and experienced retail team
About the store:
With a strong focus on professional development and training, Specsavers Shepparton are in the top 3% of all Specsavers ANZ for clinical excellence.
This store is star performer under the ‘Specsavers: The Place to Work’ initiative, offering the following key benefits to all store team members:
- Birthday leave
- Volunteer leave
- Access to Specsavers Perks staff discount program
- Two free pairs of glasses each year
- 30% off glasses voucher for family and friends each year
Remember – we have a Refer a Friend cash bonus for any optometrist we place in a locum or full-time position who isn’t known to us, and you can also refer yourself.
For more information, contact Marie Stewart on +61 (0) 408 084 134 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Transform eye health with Specsavers
Specsavers is on a clear mission to transform eye health in Australia and New Zealand – and we would like you to join us on that mission. Our equipment and technology strategies, our close working relationships with key eye health stakeholders, and our major investments into optometry advancement and dispensing qualifications all contribute to a singular purpose – to transform the eye health of Australians and New Zealanders.
If you’re concerned at the 50% undiagnosed glaucoma cohort and the under-indexing of diabetic retinopathy screenings; if you’re worried that available in-store technology isn’t being used on every patient due to extra fees and charges; and if you’re alarmed at the under-investment in professional dispensing programs and technology – then we urge you to talk to us about how you can make a genuine impact at Specsavers.