Our Sydney CBD team are looking to talk to an experienced and patient outcome driven optometrist to fill their full-time vacancy.
About the role:
- Working with Ortho-K and a contact lens demographic
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience required
- An attractive salary package on offer
- Work with market leading technology, including OCT and HFA830
About the store:
Having three conveniently located in the Sydney CBD. The stores see a demographic skewed more towards young professional throughout the working week. You will work alongside a large supportive optometry team. The stores have a large focus on ongoing career development for its staff.
This store is a star performer under our ‘Specsavers: The Place to Work’ initiative, offering the following key benefits to all store team members:
- Birthday leave
- Volunteer leave
- Two free pairs of glasses each year
- Access to Specsavers Perks staff discount program
- 30% off glasses voucher for family and friends each year
We also have a Refer a Friend cash bonus for any optometrist we place in a locum or full-time position who isn’t known to us, and you can also refer yourself.
For a confidential chat about this opportunity, contact Madeleine Curran on 0437 840 749 or email email@example.com
Why choose Specsavers?
- Specsavers are rated the market leader for eye tests, and the retailer of choice for contact lenses in Australia and New Zealand.
- We are on a continual mission to transforming eye health by: eliminating preventable vision loss and blindness, including Glaucoma and Diabetes, through improved prevention and early detection.
- In 2021, we are detecting glaucoma in 1.43% of our patients, nearly matching the reported national prevalence rate of 1.5%
- Proud to have well and truly reached 200,000 KeepSight registrations
- In April 2021, Specsavers had surpassed their target of registering 200,000 patients for their KeepSight initiative, with 80% of KeepSight registered patients who were due for their eye test attending on time
- We are continuously working to reduce the 50% of people with diabetes who do not receive regular eye checks
- We estimate our Optometrists have reduced the level of undiagnosed glaucoma among our patients by at least 60%