Specsavers Tamworth are looking for an Optometrist to join their team on a full-time basis. With a flexible roster on offer allowing a great work-life balance whilst seeing a varied and loyal patient base, this opportunity is too good to miss.
About the role:
- $150,000 annual package on offer including superannuation, CPD allowance, AHPRA registration and Professional Indemnity insurance
- Assistance with a relocation package
- Large clinic consisting of five state-of-the-art testing rooms with two OCT and Ultra-Wide Imaging and Ortho-K equipment with an ability to specialise
- Work-life balance roster on offer suiting those who need the occasional long weekend
About the store:
- Work closely with local Ophthalmologists, GPs and local hospitals for patient care
- Clinic is open Monday to Saturday (finishing at 2pm on Saturday)
- Strong focus in-store on team culture and team development
- Loyal patient base and experience a mixed demographic including pathology
- Tamworth is an easy an hour flight from Sydney and attracts visitors for a variety of reasons from its annual country music festivals to national parks
This store is a star performer under our ‘Specsavers: The Place to Work’ initiative, offering the following key benefits to all store team members:
- Birthday leave
- Volunteer leave
- Access to Specsavers Perks staff discount program
- Two free pairs of glasses each year
For a confidential chat about this opportunity, contact Madeleine Curran on +61 (0) 437 840 749 or email email@example.com
Transform eye health with Specsavers
Specsavers is on a clear mission to transform eye health in Australia and New Zealand – and we would like you to join us on that mission. Our equipment and technology strategies, our close working relationships with key eye health stakeholders, and our major investments into optometry advancement and dispensing qualifications all contribute to a singular purpose – to transform the eye health of Australians and New Zealanders.
If you’re concerned at the 50% undiagnosed glaucoma cohort and the under-indexing of diabetic retinopathy screenings; if you’re worried that available in-store technology isn’t being used on every patient due to extra fees and charges; and if you’re alarmed at the under-investment in professional dispensing programs and technology – then we urge you to talk to us about how you can make a genuine impact at Specsavers.