Specsavers Devonport has a great opportunity for an experienced or graduate optometrist to join their patient focused and friendly team.
About the store and role:
- $140,000 base salary package on offer + a generous sign on bonus + relocation costs covered
- Full opportunity, however part time will also be considered for the right candidate
- Strong focus on work/life balance. 5 weeks annual leave and 1x return flight home per year will also be covered!
- Flexible rostering, including an earlier finish on Saturday’s
- Opportunity to attend regular CPD events in Tasmania, and the annual Specsavers Clinical Conference
- 3 test room practice with full automated equipment including OCT and HFA3.
- A supportive learning environment with ongoing career development – including the opportunity to focus on a specialty area of interest
- You would be working alongside an experienced retail dispensing team with a strong focus on the patient care
- Wide age group, lots of pathology and neurological workups
- Store has a loyal patient base due to their strong community focus
Why choose Specsavers?
- Specsavers are rated the market leader for eye tests, and the retailer of choice for contact lenses in Australia and New Zealand.
- We are on a continual mission to transforming eye health by: eliminating preventable vision loss and blindness, including Glaucoma and Diabetes, through improved prevention and early detection.
- In 2021, we are detecting glaucoma in 1.43% of our patients, nearly matching the reported national prevalence rate of 1.5%
- Proud to have well and truly reached 200,000 KeepSight registrations
- In April 2021, Specsavers had surpassed their target of registering 200,000 patients for their KeepSight initiative, with 80% of KeepSight registered patients who were due for their eye test attending on time
- We are continuously working to reduce the 50% of people with diabetes who do not receive regular eye checks
- We estimate our Optometrists have reduced the level of undiagnosed glaucoma among our patients by at least 60%
For a confidential chat about this opportunity, contact Leah Coulter on +61 (4) 2978 3450 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are a final year student or recent graduate, please contact your Graduate Recruitment Consultant or email email@example.com
If you aren’t looking but know someone who is, you could earn up to $5k through our Refer a Friend bonus